Monday, March 2, 2009

Dizzy Izzy

Busy is the name of the game! Just finished up my biggest training week for this block. I think I need a little chaos in my life but this might be pushing it. The good news is my rest week couldn't have happened at a better time. Midterms are in full swing with a couple labs and a big project thrown in for good measures.


T minus 10 days till spring break and only 5 days till more training time!


Had an eventful weekend. Brendan and myself went up to the cottage in Door County to get some work done on it. I forgot how much "fun" drywalling can be. Things are even crazy up in quiet Door County right now. Tony Shalhoub is one of our next door neighbors and is shooting a movie up there; there's an extra 50-100 people running around right now. The film crew was shooting farther back on the property when we were leaving so I just snapped a quick pic of some of the cars from the road.
The cottage is coming along rather nicely and I can't wait for the green grass and cool lake breeze to go along with my favorite place to take a nap after a long ride; the hammock.

1 comment:

TheBrothersChase said...

looks like a good place to chill...im gonna rsvp when i get back from tucson