Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break-NC day 7

A lot has happened since my last update. Logged the first century of the year and a coupe awesome mountain bike rides. I have so much to write about but The car is packed and we’re moving shop from NC to South Bend, IN also home of the Fighting Irish. There is a collegiate race this weekend so what better way to end a long week of training with a little racing action. I’ll post a formal write up from the last couple days soon. It’s a long drive between here and there so I’m going to cut this short and leave you with some pictures from the last couple days.

2 comments:

Kyle Warner said...

you should make your pictures left or right so you can make them bigger with a click..

Gary said...

That looks an awesome spring break. My buddy said that you had a link to a great custom hiking boots. What post is that in? I've been trying to find it.