Monday, February 23, 2009

Bikes, Break and Cross on the brain!

Training goes so much faster riding indoors when you have the TOC to watch and ride along to. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Levi kill it from the start along with the whole Astana team. Logged some decent saddle hours over the weekend. Skied for 2 hours Sunday with these guys.

Rode a couple more hours Sunday during the Tours final stage.



Made some of these to help bring the glucose levels back to normal.


Found out I'm in! I'm going to North Carolina for spring break with the Madison cycling team in less than 3 weeks. Should make for some serious training with some not so serious people. This will be just a small glimpse of what break is like. I'll post more pictures as we get closer.





Stellar news! You can never start planning to far in advance.


Lastly I'm ordering a new steed this week. Either this one or this one but wouldn't mind this one.

2 comments:

the fat guy who rides said...

I would say the 55pro. I have one and live it, and if I can't break it I doubt you can. After all I am 6'4" and 235lbs.

Tim from Half Acre Cycling.

Kyle Warner said...

I hear the 5.5 is pretty sweet..

http://kgwarner.blogspot.com/
(scroll down)