Monday, November 24, 2008

Somethings missing

The drive home from Jersey took an unexpected toll on me. It left me feeling kinda sick and not very motivated to ride in the cold weather. I managed to ride the bike a couple times during the week but felt like crap after every ride. Saturday rolled around and now it was time to make a decision; race feeling like crap or take a weekend off and miss the state championships. Now that it's Monday morning I think I made the right decision by not racing. Looking back I've been gone racing every weekend for the last 10 weeks for sure. Sometimes rest is the most important training. I'm definitely feeling more motivated to ride this week with the holidays and jingle cross this weekend. Sorry no pictures this time, I gotta study for a huge Materials exam. I'll put a couple up from today's first snow soon.Check Spelling

No comments: