Saturday, November 8, 2008

Iceman 2008

Another Icmean in the books. Finished in 1:49:32 for my best time to date which was over 15 minutes faster than last year! The goal was to beat the 1:50 mark and I just made it. Didn't feel the greatest through out the race and never really got it going at in particular point but I still posted a decent time that I'm happy with. Brian finished 2nd 4 seconds back from Bishop which is pretty amazing considering he was sicker than a dog even at the start line! I'm updating from the Grand Traverse Lodge computer so no pics this time around. I'll post them when I get back to Wisco with a little better update from the weekend. It's time for a little dinner and then off to the Bells Party for a little party bus action!!!

1 comment:

Jake Begley said...

Don't know if you know me at all, i did the wors series this year in comp. I know I raced you a time or two, but anyways good job at iceman your time was close to mine but I was in sport and you were with the faster guys. i was wondering what you where doing for next year with racing and the wors series and what not. I have seen your name in some of the 1/2 cat. cross races hows that going?