Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to take this time between races to thank a few of my sponsors.

Powerbar for the amazing fuel to keep my going and help me recover after races. The long hours of training are that much more enjoyable when you don't have to suffer on the bike and suffer to eat something. Powerbar has done a great job of making products that actually taste good and replenish the calories and nutrients you use while training.



Easton for the FAST wheels and fork that take a beating day in and day out during cross season and hold up strong.


Sisu for the great bikes that much like the wheels are abused on regular basis and keep on ticking.
Thank you so much for the stellar products and your support in my cycling endeavors and goals now and in the future!


No comments: