Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New....

Riding new roads in the kettles is awesome! I've always come close but never ridden all the way to Kewauskum until today. We threw in New Fane and New Prospect for good measures. Today goes down as one of those good days. I felt pretty solid the whole ride from mile 1 to mile 80, not bad for a little over 4 hours in the saddle. Considering I felt pretty blown on Monday and was able to bust this out today is a good sign. Last but least some how I got more tan lines out of the ride today even with it being overcast. T-minus 11 days!!!

2 comments:

TheBrothersChase said...

i wanna see a podium this weekend!

Jake Begley said...

I am looking forward to a fast race out of you from what I have been reading on your blog. Just let suck some wheel for a bit if you walk by me!