Wednesday, April 8, 2009

24 years young

Not to much to report as of late. I turned 24 since my last post. It was a good birthday celebrated with friends and family. A year older and a year wiser, at least I hope. Started another training block this week which looks to be pretty good. I did my first VO2 intervals on Tuesday and Wednesday. My very first one on Tuesday probably hurt more than anything else I've done in a long time. It felt like my lungs were seriously seered and ready to jump out of my chest. I don't know if it was just a poor warm up or what but they progressively hurt less which was good.

Next week Saturday UW Milwaukee is hosting our collegiate race weekend out in Greenbush. If your not busy you should come check it out. It's an awsome 10 mile loop through the Kettle Moraine Forest with plenty of places to cheer for all the racers. Sunday is UW Madisons crit around the Capital building which is also a great race to be a spectator at.

In other news Sheboygan Bicycle Company is making some great progress with renovating their new shop. I've been in the place a couple times now and the new paint on the walls looks pretty sweet.

No comments: