Sunday, December 7, 2008

Coming to a close

Wisconsin weather can be a real test of ones patience. I have yet to ride outside this week with the unseasonably cold conditions. Highs in the teens without the wind is just not a good idea leaving the trainer and rollers as the last resort. I actually dusted them off from their last use sometime in March. I'm glad the season is over after Nationals because I don't want to have to log too many hours sweating profusely on the trainer. Ski season is almost here!




I'm going to make this post short with the pile of homework not getting any smaller on it's own. The last week of classes always brings mixed feelings of joy to be almost done and frustration with the amount of last minute work to be done in every class. Here's a couple more pictures from Jingle Cross and a video I found from USGP Jersey that I'm in.











Next Stop Kansas City, Kansas for Nationals

1 comment:

TheBrothersChase said...

kill it this weekend kid!!!